Thursday, 12 June 2014

Rock in Rio

Rock in Rio Lisbon

Lisbon Festival

 How was your half term? Mine was great I went to Lisbon to stay with my grandparents and went to see my dad perform with his band Underground Sound of Lisbon at Rock in Rio.

The event was so big and had other performers like Jesse J, Lorde, Ed Sheeran and Justin Timberlake.  I managed to get to see Lorde and she was great but she dances very weirdly, my mum was saying she looked possessed but I thought she looked and sounded great and I loved all her songs. Unfortunately I missed Ed Sheeran and I was really disappointed, but Toby who sings with my Dads band knows him so hopefully one day I’ll get to meet him that would be really cool. The show went on for an hour and we were just leaving and she sang my favourite Royals. The following night my dad was on but he was playing so late at 3am in the morning so I couldn’t stay but I did manage to get back stage and get into his artist trailer and scoff all the food and drink. I love festivals because there’s so much going and you get to see some of your favourite artists. 

Me and my brother
My dads stage


Lorde


2 comments: