Thursday, 16 January 2014

Harry Potter Tour

Harry Potter Tour

Warner Bros

I've been really slow in sharing my review on Harry Potter tour but I think its better now than never.
My mum and dad decided to surprise us at the last moment just before Christmas. It was quite far out in Watford and when we arrived at the station we got picked up by a Warner Bros coach that was packed. It took 15 minutes to get to the studio but when we arrived we were shocked to see how big the studios were. You get given a passport as you go in so you know where you've been and where you haven't. The first room we get led into is a cinema which show you clips of the stars talking about the films and how it affected them. Once the short film finished a wall went up and there it is the Great Room it was amazing and exactly how it looks in the movie. All the  original costumes and statues that you would see in the movies were in there too. There's everything here for you to see from the Gryffidor room, The Weasley Family Kitchen plus so much more including  and my favourite Diagon Alley and Harry Potters house You can actually walk down it and look in the shop windows. There's also a green room so you can be seen flying on the Harry's broom stick.  You can also buy butter beer although I wouldn't recommend you do because its not very nice.It was really good fun and would definitely recommend it to everyone not just Harry Potter fans. Its a little expensive but definitely worth it my mum and dad really enjoyed it too. I give it a 5/5 time taken going around approx 3 hours.






2 comments: